Contact Info / Websites
copy/pasted from ReNaeNae's thread in the Art Forum!
Valentine's Day is right around the corner... and everyone's seen these same old candy hearts around forever. So why not come up with something more current, personal, silly, funny, or ...more stupid?
Remember that they're small and space for letters is limited. According to this site (which also lists the standards):
Empirical observation shows that each heart is only big enough for two lines of text. There's generally a 5-letter limit on the first line, and a 4-letter limit on the second one (not counting punctuation characters). Skinny letters may squeeze in a bit more.
- You don't have to stick to that. If you can fit it on there, it counts.
- If there's a story/joke behind it, be sure to share.
- This site has a base pic (I tried to create one but it didn't work). There are plenty of others out there but note that DRAWING YOUR OWN IMPROVES YOUR CHANCES!! MS Paint IS allowed... as long as the message is your own original addition.
- Be creative! Make us laugh or go 'd'aww!'
- MUST BE YOUR OWN ORIGINAL MESSAGE!!!!!!!
On Sunday, the 16th (sometime), I will pick at least one favorite (maybe more, who knows!) The winner/s will get a 2014 Supporter Upgrade (or $25 store credit if you already have it!)
Happy Valentine's Day!! :D